Suspect To Be Charged With Four Accounts of Murder In Tampa, Florida

0
77

On Tuesday, police in Tampa Florida said that they had the intention to press charges against a man of four counts of first-degree murder. The suspect was detained at a McDonald’s is said to have committed the crimes in connection with shoot to kill deaths. Authorities are concluding that the deaths could have resulted from a serial killer. Police officers found the suspect acting on a tip-off about a man with a firearm who was identified as Howell E. Donaldson III aged 24 years at McDonalds in the neighborhood of Ybor City in Florida. This was according to reports given by Brian Dugan, the area police chief.

The police chief gave no further information about Donaldson, including where the suspect hailed from alluding that the documents to press charges were still being drafted. However, Dugan said that there were indications that Donaldson had worked at the McDonalds restaurant for some time. According to police records throughout the State of Florida, Donaldson had no criminal records apart from a handful of traffic offenses. The Mayor of Tampa, Bob Buckhorn said that triumph had overcome evil in the fight between darkness and light.

One of the staff at McDonald’s, Peabo Johnson, said that he was working at the grill station when a man who carried a book bag entered the restaurant. The alleged man went proceeded to the manager and asked her to hold his bag as he went to cash a check. He, however, told the manager not to look at what was inside the bag. Yet, the manager would look inside the bag anyway and found a gun. Johnson said that is how her branch manager contacted the police. When Donaldson got back, he was arrested by police who had already arrived at the restaurant.

Police say that there might be a connection of four murders that have occurred since October in the Neighborhood of Seminole Heights with Donaldson. 22-year-old Benjamin Mitchell was shot while waiting for a bus on the 9th of October. 32-year-old Monica Hoffa was also shot dead on October 13 in a vacant lot while 20-year-old Anthony Naiboa was murdered while taking a walk on October 19. On November 14, the lifeless body of 60-year-old Ronald Felton was found at the scene of a memorial honoring the other three victims. Dugan said in a conference that they had recovered a gun from the suspect but had not ascertained whether it was the one used to commit the four killings.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here